March 31, 2007

Feeling split in half!



It's weird how you can feel extremely happy and extremely sad at the same time... It's like being split in half emotionally ... and it's hard to know how to deal with that... It's kind of like feeling caught in between something you have but don't want anymore and something you want but (probably) can't have. I felt like that a few times in the past and I am still wondering how I got out of it ...
Unlike some months ago I am no longer wondering about how you are supposed to know what you really want ... now my question is rather how to get where you want, and honestly....i have surrendered to the almighty now; and i know he will take care of everybody and evrything,and nothing happens in this life without a reason..
One thing is clear, though: in a way, you gotta be your own fortune's planner because destiny won't just knock on your door like that. However, unfortunately there is still the difference between knowing where you want to go and actually finding a way to get there ... !
Some time ago..i remember watching some movie and i couldnt help but be impressed by this movie about these two people who - despite their "relationships" - are both unhappy when they meet, become friends and end up finding happiness in each other despite their unfortunate pasts.


I especially loved the scenes where they were strolling and doing things they had never done before,just simply having fun together, and finally finding what they've been looking for for a long time!

It's pretty impressive how a woman who was pretty unhappy in a way, could find joy and happiness because of a person she had just met. However, I guess in this case, this person being a handsome, clever, blue-eyed man certainly helped;-)
Actually, this was not really off-topic after all ... I mean, the herion of the movie was her own fortune's architect, in a way, because she actually frees herself of the cage she built for herself. ...

I can somehow understand how she felt and I wonder what actually made her capable of freeing herself ... !?
I think it might have been the hero of the movie and the man she had met,but I'm not (yet) completely sure ...

No comments: