March 22, 2007

ABOUT MY BLOG..[wish it was different! wish i was different!]


It's something I often think about. When we write we know that others are going to read it, and I enjoy the thought that others might enjoy my blog- especially when I have interesting topics or advice to give and also for the fact that i appriciate if ppl leave their frank and honest comments ; it helps me to realize what other people's point of view also!
But...very often I think, I won't write this or that, no-one will want to read that, or how sad will this make me sound..or how depressing...and yet if it feels right and honest, then I do write it, because I think..this blog is me, I am not editing out simply on the grounds of 'What will people think?' I edit on what I decide is not appropriate to share, or what I do not want to share, as we all do.

But..I wish my blog was different. I wish I had more to say about Life rather than my life. I wish I had more to say about the strength i had gained from within , a few months back due to various "selfimprovement" courses i did! I used to write about it, speak about it..., give examples to others, tell and relate the whole beautiful experiences i had gained out of them !
I wish my blog didn't reveal someone of my age still stumbling around being self obsessed..I was more together and more mature back then, then now; i feel i have slipped back...I guess the stress and tensions in my life have slowly killed my spirit.....and the will and urge to continue some of the practises, simple excersises i was tought , the life saving advice i used to receive; has dissapeared somewhere or sunk deep down below .... and lack of time, plus exaustion and low prana /energy levels are some of the reasons for this!

My friends tell me I am fun, creative, canbeoutgoing, sociable,[if i want to, ofcourse depending on the kind of ppl and crowd i am in touch with!] and am capable....of so many many things....! Yet I am also vulnerable, emotional ,mixed up, cry a lot and can get back into my shell....if lack of encouragment, motivation and moral support from my loved and dear ones, family and friends!
Why oh why? And like I said, I don't think my blog....must be anything like interesting .... As my blog is me, and only full of me and my woes!
I feel that...why should anyone even want to visit or even read some of the stuff here......of a total stranger they dont know!??? Must be so boaring...i guess.
And if someone ...occassionally does drop in and leaves a comment ; i feel obliged and grateful...and happy.....that at least someone took the trouble to try and understand me!!!!!????

3 comments:

LanternLight said...

And like I said, I don't think my blog....must be anything like interesting

You wouldn't be on my reading list if it wasn't interesting.

Keep it up ;-)

Abhishek Rai said...

You need not change, and why should you??? Always stay the same, like you are...

But about your blog....People read blog to know you and your view-points...Sometimes and might be most of the times, they are searching for something to relate to....Something which they relate but could never express...Sometimes people look for motivation...So essentailly the blog has to be a mix of all these....
I have not seen anyone write as eloquently as you do....So keep up the good job and God bless u always...

Anonymous said...

sadasd